The Grandparent Program is an intergenerational caregiving program. This program provides grandparents or older relatives (excluding the parents) with reimbursement benefits.
• Primary caregiver must be age 55 and above
• Child must be between the ages of birth to 18 years
• Caregiver must be the child’s primary caregiver
• Primary caregiver and care receiver must be related
and live in the same household
REIMBURSABLE SERVICES & SUPPLIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Child care
• Respite care
• Equipment and supplies to address the developmental
needs of the child
• Education and support
• School-related expenses
• Grant money may be available to assist with the cost of
assistive/adaptive devices and home modifications.
Availability is based on AAA annual funding.